Saturday, August 25, 2007

Manchizzle in The Guardian


Holy cats! Today's Guardian Guide did a Blog Roll feature on Manchester, and here's what they had to say about this blog:

"The pick of Manchester culture and hub of blogging goodness."

Couldn't have said it better myself. Cheers, nameless Guardian writer.

Blog Roll also namechecked Mancubist, The Ring Modulator, I Shook My Head, Manchester Looks, Yer Mam!, and Chronicles of Joy Division.

Now off to enjoy the rest of the bank holiday weekend. They said it was supposed to be sunny, didn't they? THEY SAID IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SUNNY.

5 comments:

jonthebeef said...

Holy shit - well done!

Flat Out said...

you are a hub of blog goodness! hurrah!

what took them so long to catch on?

James said...

I had a little moment, sat on the tram stop on Market Street all by myself, when I saw that this morning. Does this mean that Manchester bloggers are now officially the coolest in Britain? I think so.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. I was wondering where all the extra hits were coming from!

I hope you don't mind but I've appropriated your scan of the page for a post on it. If you want me to take it down, just let me know.

Cheers

ED

ps. You must be thrilled with your description!

Chris Paul said...

Very good! As art lovers and sophisticates - though this link is to a Brick Lane show - you and your readers may be interested to try my little art quiz. More a case of spot the odd one out really.